Welcome to the new Blender Artists

(Bart Veldhuizen) #1

Welcome to Blender Artists 2.0!

We’re super excited to welcome you to the updated Blender Artists forum! Your existing account has been migrated so you can log in and start having conversations right away. To learn more about the new site how to report any issues, look here.

We hope you’ll have a great time here!

(Bart Veldhuizen) #2

(Rombout Versluijs) #3

I got an email today, is this a test or is live and ready. Im not sure this forum is ready yet?

(Bart Veldhuizen) #4

Sorry, it’s not live yet! I started writing texts for the new site here :slight_smile:

(Rombout Versluijs) #5

Ahh and the email was a test i presume, wasnt very clear though :wink:

(Bart Veldhuizen) #6

Can you post a screenshot of the mail please?

(Jody Picard) #7

Hello and thanks for having me. My name is Jody (bigstep_70). I am very new to blender so I hope to learn a whole bunch from the community and hopefully in the near future post some renders/creations or just chat about modeling and CG art in general. Ive always been into modding games so I thought I’d take it a step further and actually make content for said games or just to give it all away as I’m not in it for the $$$, just as a hobby and for the sake of creating cool stuff.
Cheers

(Bart Veldhuizen) #8

Hey Jody!

Welcome to the Blender community :slight_smile: This is just a test site - I recommend you register on blenderartists.org too.

Cheers,

Bart