Uncompleted question

art

(Caetano Veyssières) #1

(Don’t mark this one as solved)
Where is the button to let Blender generate amazing art on its own instantly and publish it on every cool art website under my name so I can become a famous and rich artist ?

(Bart Veldhuizen) #2

Are you testing the new ‘completed/outstanding’ buttons?

(Caetano Veyssières) #3

yes.
… … … (20 chars minimum per post. BTW I don’t see why shorter posts are a problem)

(Bart Veldhuizen) #4

Because usually they’re like ‘me too’ or ‘+1’ :slight_smile: Generally longer answers are more helpful for a conversation. I can change the length, but let’s first see if this is an issue or not.

(Jason van Gumster (Fweeb)) #5

I think the current minimum on BA is 10 characters. I don’t see a problem with it being 20, though, especially with likes and tags and what-not.

(Bart Veldhuizen) #6

I’m happy to update it to 10, it’s a preference in the admin :slight_smile:

(Bart Veldhuizen) #7

Testing the mention feature for @davidkollmar!

(Cg Jam) #8

its actually a combination of buttons, usually a very long combination usually focused around the G,R,S and E buttons as well as the ctrl shift and alt. you will have to combine your mouse buttons too at the same time. by combining these few buttons over the length of a few hours you may get something amazing. i say may because the same buttons used at the wrong time could ruin everything and generate a peice of garbage. it will take some practice to get the right combination but with practice you should get the hang of it.

(Caetano Veyssières) #9

@chris Thanks. I knew it was there ! But it’s not mentioned in the documentation. Another hidden feature ! When will the developers learn to document their work ?