I’m progressively checking out how the new forum would function. Works promising so far and this is a test-post for me at the same time. I’ll be adding to this post as I move further through the site.
- The title on mouse-hover of featured artworks is very unreadable since it’s black on black.
- The suggested topics at the bottom feel a bit pointless and cluttering to me
- Not a fan of the badge reward system for first emoji, first post etc… a little patronizing
- The “latest” column on the main page taking up the same amount of space as all categories isn’t necessary. I doubt with the grand stream of new posts that happen on the BA forum, that section won’t be useful for very many people.
- I love the light theme. It’s so much more breathable. Like the old days
- I know the importance of whitespace. But the top bar seems a big waste of important space.
- The reply button would benefit from a bit more prominence/distinction.
- It wasn’t very obvious that I could pin/unpin topics by clicking on the little icon next to it. I wonder if mods can parma-pin topics? Or is it individual?
- When sorting topics, the down arrow doesn’t fit next to the word “Activity”. It gets pushed underneath, raising the row height.
- I can’t sort back by date after I’ve sorted by something else
Kind regards, hope we get to that 4,5k!